11.19.2013

one of my favorite fall traditions is going to the haunted forest with brian's family for his mom's birthday. we always go the weekend before halloween. brian spent the morning taking an 8 hour engineering exam. yuck. it's a test you have to take and pass in order to graduate as an engineer. so he was a little bit worn out. which might explain the partially closed eyes in the picture below.....;) but it was still so much fun.

on sunday of that weekend went to my family's house to see my grandparents one more time before they headed to Nauvoo to serve their mission. they'd been in the MTC for a week, but were free to leave in the evenings & so they stayed with my parents for a night. my mom invited all the family that lives in utah to come over for dinner. we are sure going to miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment