7.22.2014

4th of July with the Jones Crew.

The 4th of july is one of my favorite holidays. There is nothing greater than Utah summer nights-and I love spending time with family on those summer nights. We spent the whole weekend with my family and had such a great time. On the evening of the 3rd of July we went to an outdoor play Oklahoma in Midway where we had a little picnic while waiting for it to start. 

 We spent the next day running a 5k. (I had to sit it out since I was still recovering from toe surgery) Then we headed to the park for a picnic and some games. It was hot-so after standing the head for as long as we could we all headed back to mine and bri's apartment to hang out and take some naps before dinner and the stadium of fire. 
^^i still can't believe this girl is old enough for baby food. here i'm forcing her to eat green beans (not her fave)

I love the firework show at the stadium of fire-and as always, it was awesome again this year. Navy wasn't really into the whole thing (she was so tired) My dad decided about halfway through the concert that he wanted to go outside and lay on the grass because of his bad back. My mom went with him and took Nave with her. So we enjoyed most of the night without our tired babe. 

The next day we went swimming at the Kamas pool. I couldn't get in the water because I still had stitches, so I took pictures instead. :) Nave has become quite the little fish-and Brian decided it was time to dunk her under the water a few times. It took her a while to recover-but she's getting the hang of the whole water in her face thing. :)
 

I snapped a few pictures of these cute cousins in their matching outfits that grandma got for them for easter. They are pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that cute little water baby! I love it! What a fun 4th you guys.

    ReplyDelete