9.28.2014

Labor Day Weekend

Labor day weekend was our last little hurrah before Bri started school+we got back on a better schedule. My cousin got married on Friday in Manti and we got to go to the sealing. I was so excited because even though i've been to the Manti Pagaent a few times, I had never been inside the Manti Temple. & It was just as beautiful as I'd imagined it would be.  
The next morning we headed to have the Midway Swiss Days experience. I've lived in Utah for almost 7 years and haven't ever gone--but heard so much hype. & Since my parents are not Heber residents we decided we needed to go see what all the hype was about. It was packed-but had the coolest shops and amazing food. We started the morning off with some scones & then wore ourselves out walking around to check everything out. The boys bounced after a while to go golf nine holes-and then met us back for lunch. The famous navajo tacos were pretty amazing--i may go back next year just for the food. :)
Monday Night we headed up the canyon to have dinner with Bri's fam. It was so gorgeous and fun to spend the night with family. & Navy loved being outside. 

1 comment:

  1. Your Labor Day weekend was awesome! That is really cool that you were in the Manti Pageant. I've been in the Manti Temple, but never to the pageant. Backwards twinners?

    ReplyDelete