3.28.2016

easter.

Easter was really special for us this year. I had decided at the end of January that I was going to read the Book of Mormon and finish it before Easter. Surprisingly I finished right on time and it was so great to be able to read about Christ and really focus on that the few months leading up to Easter. It was also so fun to be able to talk to Nave and teach her about Christ and his atonement for us. She loved learning about it and requested to watch some videos we showed her over and over again. & I would overhear her talking about it every once in a while in the middle of the day, she'd say something like, "Jesus was sad because the guys mean. Then Jesus HAPPY." and she would just go on and on and on. It was crazy to me that for how little she was it really made an impression on her.

We spent Saturday up in Heber with my family, had a little easter egg hunt, went on the Heber train & had a big dinner Saturday night. Sunday we did our Easter thing at our house and went to our own ward and then after church we headed up to Sandy to celebrate with the Petersons.
 ^^she was not a fan of the Easter bunny on the train ride.
 ^^i have waaaay too much fun being the Easter bunny. & I'm so excited I have little girls to do Easter dresses.
 ^^need to go potty nave? ha ha
 ^only family picture we got all weekend. :)
 ^^brian snuck this of navy in Nursery. Just the last month or so she has LOVED it & the only reason we are in there is to sub (which we do a lot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment