9.25.2011

wedding dinner

besides the actual ceremony this was easily my favorite part of the wedding.
instead of doing a luncheon. brian's parents have always done a dinner the night before.
we had it in the basement of market street grill.

last night of being each others fiancees:)
bri and his brothers.
our little sisters.
my two best friends.
trae&lis

brian's dad is awesome and prepared a whole program for the night. our families told stories/shared good things about us. as well as each of our two best friends.  my cousin and her husband sang a duet on the guitar..and we watched our wedding slideshow. then brian and i got to say a few words. everyone said the nicest things. 
it was such a great night.
my siblings sharing.
brian's siblings sharing.
i love my famlily.
and my new family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment