11.04.2011

a few {random} things.

halloween half= check.
besides the whole [wait in line for 45 minutes in 30 degree weather for a bus at 6 am] it was great.
the company was great. the run was beautiful.
& my muscles are still sore. (which means i worked hard/im still out of shape)
we are brasilian soccer players.
if you couldn't tell.
marg&katie

i'll probably make this race an annual thing. but next year i'm making brian drive me to the top of the canyon so i don't have to wait in line for a bus.
or maybe i can convince him to run it with me?
in my dreams.

speaking of annual things, i had my annual freak out about my hair. the one where i feel for weeks that my hair is ugly. everyday. & that i need a change.
after we got married i made brian [promise] me he wouldn't let me cut my hair. no matter how much i tried to talk him out of it/convince him it was a good idea.
{it's not that i don't like short hair. i love it. it just takes my hair sooo long to grow. and i've been growing it out for sooo long. so im gonna stick to it.}
but, i almost chopped it, behind his back, while at the salon.
almost.
instead, i dyed it brown. like i do every fall/winter.
but this time i actually sort of like it.
because it's really close to my natural color...
which means i may or may not ever dye my hair again.
{haha..right.}
thank you photobooth.
{and}i'm currently obsessed with this shampoo&conditioner. i think this is the real reason im loving my hair so much lately. it's sooo soft.
seriously, i've tried them all. and this works wonders.
i recommend it.
thanks mom. :)


and last, I'm doing what ya'll are doing. writing down what I'm grateful for everyday throughout the month of november. i'll share my list each sunday.
boy do i love this month.

happy weekend!! :)



2 comments:

  1. Cute hair :)

    Mace, I need your best homemade mac and cheese recipe. Will you email it to me?

    dangelinacothran@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE Hair dude!Those brazilian outfits are pretty deeze :) Mal

    ReplyDelete