3.01.2014

Navy One month Pictures

I finally am getting around to sharing some pictures I had done of one month old Navy. I was thinking yesterday about how this blog has turned completely into a blog about our babe. But, that is what I do, all day, every day and I really wouldn't have it any other way. It was so fun to celebrate mothers day yesterday-all I could think about it how blessed I am to be a mother.
It's been three and a half months and I still can't believe how lucky I am to be this sweet things mama.
 


Thanks to Mani for the awesome pictures. You can see more of her work here.

3 comments:

  1. These are precious! What a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mace you need a dozen more just like her! She is so cute! I love her little yawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so sweet! I love the third to last one- her lips are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete